Antea Group can provide comprehensive support in the development of household waste recycling centers.
From waste storage and transfer to the collection of recyclable goods and household hazardous waste, household waste recycling centers play an important role in the collection and recycling of waste. Waste is increasingly considered a 'resource'. Consequently household waste recycling centers are being developed in order to be able to re-use and recycle resources better.
The development of household waste recycling centers covers a broad range of topics, including environmental ones. At the same time, routes around the household waste recycling centers, their integration within the environment and their accessibility all play an important role in how well they operate. From preparation and design, and from realization through to management, Antea Group can provide comprehensive support in the development of household waste recycling centers.
- Location study, feasibility study, spatial planning quick scan and permits;
- Environmental permits (Wabo), including underlying surveys of soil, noise, odor, particulates, archeology, soil protection (NRB, Dutch Soil Protection Guidelines) and inspection of soil protection facilities;
- Local government policy documents and associated budgets.
- Design and consultancy: architectural, civil engineering, mechanical engineering and electro-technical engineering layouts;
- Dumpster positioning: at street level or raised (modular) platform, turning circle simulation;
- Sustainability scan: application of thermal energy storage, solar panels, wind energy;
- Preparation of specifications, tender support, management and (partial) supervision;
- In-house, Design and Construct, turn-key, customized contract;
- General contracting: realization with local parties;
- Application of a lease construction.
Antea Group can perform all of the above activities in-house.
- Management and maintenance (maintenance contract).