As a government organization, you are tasked with ever-increasing authority and responsibility for spatial development. You are also expected to write, implement and maintain policy in respect of archeology and the protection of monuments. We at Antea Group can advise and assist you in this respect.
Writing and implementing policy
Focused policy identifies archeological values within your territory and provides a clear indication of how you address this in spatial developments. Antea Group has internal specialists, not only for the development of policy, but also for the implementation and maintenance of such policy.
The formulation and implementation of policy is a bespoke process in which quality, as well as feasibility, play a central role. You can count on Antea Group's expertise and flexibility for:
- The formulation of local government expectations and policy maps
- The provision of support and advice in writing archeological policy
- The writing of Schedules of Requirements and selection choices
- Advice and support with quality assurance procedures and applications for excavation permits
- Arranging and running workshops and courses