Asset management provides a means of optimizing both the revenue and costs associated with the real estate.
Both public and commercial real estate constitute important pillars in the primary process of the organization. It is essential to facilitate optimum performance of the users' working environment. Above all, it must be a pleasant experience to use a building.
If a building offers an optimum working environment, the user will be inclined to pay more for its use. Asset management provides a means of optimizing both the revenue and costs associated with the real estate.
Advisors from the Construction Consultancy Group can help you with this.
Our strategic real estate expertise includes:
- development vision/real estate strategy
- scenario and feasibility analysis
- long-term residential plans
Our tactical real estate expertise includes:
- feasibility study
- quick scan of accommodation and running costs
- quality monitor of Management and maintenance management
- the drafting of long-term maintenance plans
- the choice of format of (real estate) information systems
- total management of public spaces and real estate
- construction project management
Our operational real estate expertise includes:
- management and maintenance management
- long-term maintenance plans
- residential plans
- accommodation plans
- energy monitoring
- damage inspections
- construction plan validation
- construction and procurement law
- technical advice on architecture, structures, systems and fire safety