Antea Group can provide expertise in the design, installation, repair and inspection of storage and transfer facilities.
Locations for the storage and transfer of waste materials, for example composting facilities, scrapyards and storage facilities for heavily contaminated soil must be provided with liquid-proof surfaces, including drainage. An effective logistical layout is also a condition in allowing a location to operate as efficiently as possible.
Antea Group can provide expertise in the design, installation, repair and inspection of storage and transfer facilities. We can also advise you on the logistical layout of the site, making reference to turning circles, vehicles movements and intensity.
- Environmental permits (Wabo), including underlying surveys of soil, soil protection and inspection of soil protection facilities
- NRB test (Nederlandse Richtlijn Bodembescherming (Dutch Soil Protection Guidelines))
- Design and consultancy: architectural, civil engineering, mechanical engineering and electro-technical engineering layouts;
- Preparation of specifications, tender support, management and (partial) supervision;
- The results of the soil risk assessment are translated into an action plan.
- In-house, Design and Construct, turn-key, customized contract;
- General contracting: realization with local parties;
- By the Environmental Realization Department, which is certificated to BRL2362 and BRL2319.
- As part of the annual duty to carry out internal monitoring and repair
- Management and maintenance (maintenance contract)