We at Antea Group have drawn on our practical knowledge to identify soil risks, draw up action plans and implement and/or monitor measures at many business premises in the Netherlands.
You and your business are well aware that activities on industrial premises present a potential hazard to soil quality. After all, soil-polluting liquids and substances such as oils and chemicals are used. This requires focused prevention, since prevention is better than cure.
The requirements stipulated in the environmental permit often necessitate soil protection measures, for example liquid-proof floors and drip trays. But which business activities require preventative measures and facilities, and how do you choose the right soil protection facility? As a pragmatic provider of (total) solutions, Antea Group has the answer.
We at Antea Group have drawn on our practical knowledge to identify soil risks, draw up action plans and implement and/or monitor measures at many business premises in the Netherlands. Shell, NAM, Akzo Nobel, TATA Steel, SABIC and DSM are some of our clients.
- Performance of a soil risk assessment when applying for a new environmental permit or as a result of an existing permit;
- Our soil risk assessments use the Dutch Soil Protection Guidelines (NRB). This involves continuous assessment of the specific situation at your company and takes into account new developments/understanding when assessing soil risks.
- Formulation of an action plan for implementing (additional) soil protection measures (including timescales and cost estimates);
- Design of new liquid-proof floors and drainage/sewerage systems;
- Consultancy on renovation/revision of existing facilities;
- Preparation of specifications and tender support.
- Management and (partial) supervision;
- Implementation or repair activities in-house.
- Management and maintenance (maintenance contract);
- Inspection and certification of liquid-proof facilities.